Skip to main content

Her : a construct

entry 59

I had this image of you inside of me - BOUND(1996)

One of the subliminal effects of being a cinema lover is that the idealism in one gets a regular dose of romanticism. I humbly worship that the romanticist in me never dies. Life proceeds through many stages of evolution, the rationalism being hyped as the epitome of the process of gaining sensibility. If one ever asks me the wonders that inspire to live and make my world surreal, cinema would be among the top threes. One just can’t name this relationship being one-sided, as it has accommodated me so well within its realm, showered love, took great care whenever indifference caused hypnotization.

The interaction of the neurons with the continuum of frames has caused synthesization of proclivity and eruption of various dream-like constructs of human forms, places and relationships. Among others, the one that catches the fancy of my imagination is the construct of “HER”. HER is not any-one cinematic character nor does a crush on actress playing that character. It is lot more complicated than “it’s complicated” status. Every character that throbbed the pump-set(heart), posses certain traits that I fantasize to be present in HER. The simplest of all the explanation of HER would be HER being the cumulation of nuances of all the characters that I fell in love while experiencing the magic of cinema.

One can raise, is HER being the epitome of perfection for you?
I will definitely pause and exclaim, “That’s a good question!”. I don’t aspire for a soul-mate to be a perfectionist rather some imperfections are enticing; but still if some, not all traits do synchronize with HER that would be an absolute turn-on, would follow up later. Will I ever be able to encounter HER, now that’s up to the destiny that I embark upon. One thing is very clear after some sort of rendezvous with the search of HER that I’ll not be putting further efforts like the ones that I must be putting up in order to achieve my goals instead. Rather I must first become man of HER dreams and let her to reach HER than just praying to universal forces to conspire to stage the meet-up. And even after the so-called love at first sight of euphoric moment, the rationality would disrupt the peace and signal the happening mere coincident. Without knowing iota of someone how we get affectionate to a stranger and start feeling that she is the one, which at present seems mere-puerile fantasization. The idealism inside blurs all the plausibility and conspire to build the queen of perfection who being the most beautiful person by not just physique but with an all-angelic heart (HEART: - when the brain being volcano erupts with lava of romanticism). To be honest, the HER of mine is the most upfront hurdle as it impel mind to cogitate. This sense of mine to analogize HER with her (had) always led to create a sense of dissatisfaction. Not a person who looks out for flaws. For me, flawlessness is next to inanimateness. I won’t like to die as a martyr to rationalism; rather I’ll love to be an unsung soldier deceased to pragmanticism (pragmatic + romanticism).

The pragmatic pole of mine signals out me loud that if I’m destined to meet HER then definitely she would be up to the same path. What’s the hurry? But the impatience sometimes takes the toll and the random encounters many a times send signals of that being the one. When the path intersects, that becomes the interesting journey to comprehend upon. The romanticist for HER then initiates the proceedings to find out whether HER outweighs her (victory of romantic pole-HEART) or her out perform the HER “construct” (rationality prevails- MIND). Might be both would embrace each other's flaws and compliments achieving unipole-pragmatic balance and peace, or, might! This so-called want for her intertwined with HER leads to an ordeal, but still it would be worth chancing upon.

"truly inspired by cinema"


✍   

#RAJJE कराखड़ दे


Comments

have a look at these too

They reside inside trees

  entry 66  July 11, 2020 At some level, I like to personify stuff and all might be that’s somewhat acted as immunity against narcissism and hedonism. My Baji (Grandfather) was a straight forward and a bit rough kind of person. One who had served in the army during two very decisive wars (that of ’47, as a young recruit and ’71), It was normal of a person to be of that nature given the circumstances. He was a traveler and an explorer. He bought an Ambassador after retiring of the rank of Havaldar and drove it as a taxi. As a taxi driver, most of his expeditions were limited between Jammu and Srinagar. And how could one forget the heartiest desire of him to take me once to Patnitop, if everything went well. Alas! That could never happen as the incurable disease got better out of him. But one thing was obvious by the way he used to eulogize about Patnitop that that place had a special place inside his heart. And more than the desire of him to take me there I think he himself...

The worst about failure

  entry 65 September   9, 2020 This year started with a ray of hope, as usually every year does, that this year I’ll be realizing my dream, this year I’ll turn my persistence to pay all the dues, and that this year I’ll be bringing the happiest moment in my mother's life. I’m a believer in dreams and I dare you that I’ll prove you wrong if you ever doubted my worth. Each one is aware of one’s worth and makes efforts in order to earn admiration. You have seen your fellow men succeed and you know that you are no less than them. You do envy them for a little, then everything becomes as usual and but yes you do solidify your belief of achieving the desire by self-suggestion that if they can, you can. There are no absolutes, only relatives and I dare if some questions this essay’s morality on comparison bias. No matter how personal our goals are, they are inspired via relativity. The worst thing of all failure isn’t the pain inflicted by the result but the thought of again failin...

Don't Laugh Behind Back

2015 Who does not want to laugh and make fun. There are a few also who wants to laugh at others. In friends circle, friends laugh massively even the joke is of poor rating and many laugh not on joke but on a person who is telling it or whose fun being made. Sometimes deeds of having fun can exceed limits and can cause misfortune. Only those either who lacks self respect or declared themself as loser make fun of unknown person. " UNKNOWN PERRSON " means unknown person. If you make fun of passerby, start laughing on the way others are dressed or their way of talking, walking and eating than i doubt yourself, and if i do so i doubt self. A teacher is harassing child by hitting sarcastic remarks and you are enjoying, please think by exchanging positions. There are many who comments on passer-by. But for me the ones who are standing beside and laughing are bigger culprits. Laughing is good for health. Being human is a privilege and don't waste it by laughing unhealthily. They...