Skip to main content

The worst about failure

 entry 65

September  9, 2020

This year started with a ray of hope, as usually every year does, that this year I’ll be realizing my dream, this year I’ll turn my persistence to pay all the dues, and that this year I’ll be bringing the happiest moment in my mother's life. I’m a believer in dreams and I dare you that I’ll prove you wrong if you ever doubted my worth. Each one is aware of one’s worth and makes efforts in order to earn admiration. You have seen your fellow men succeed and you know that you are no less than them. You do envy them for a little, then everything becomes as usual and but yes you do solidify your belief of achieving the desire by self-suggestion that if they can, you can. There are no absolutes, only relatives and I dare if some questions this essay’s morality on comparison bias. No matter how personal our goals are, they are inspired via relativity. The worst thing of all failure isn’t the pain inflicted by the result but the thought of again failing on the expectations of well-wishers, who really want you to succeed but damn no matter how hard you have trained and tried it always felt short of the demanded parameters. Every time you go there you are a more refined personality but apart from superficial appreciation nothing happens.

 The pain is excruciating when you are being, directly or indirectly, told that shift your focus and efforts to other domain, like they are mocking that it’s not your cup of tea. Bloody hell! You being adamant and in the knowledge of your potential don’t ever believe that shit. They are the ones who once rejected many declaring them being incompetent, at present sing paeans for their achievements as if they played a crucial role in their reckoning. You expect us not to be hackneyed but all you do is recite the same old stories time and again. C’mon show some respect to our perseverance and come up with something afresh if you expect the same from us. There is a rage and a burden of failure which is piling up and up ever since I started making efforts to achieve. Why the hell you don’t understand that the passion to serve the nation is the purest form of thought that originated from the core and not just some other cliché.  That knitting stories isn’t my forte, all I talk is the truth all I present is workmanship and able leadership. I swear to my mother even if I know how to fake I won’t be able to do so.

I accept the fact that I might not be able to present my real potential being the reason for my continuous failure but what if the one accessing isn’t able to catch what we truly are and remain busy analyzing us over the set parameters.

Tears come, oozes and evaporate depicting the inability to change the status. There is a hidden fire in you which only gets ignited when you don’t get what you truly deserve. Fan that fire to bring justice to your efforts. It’s not like that I want to prove my worth to others which is adding to the desperation but the fight to prove worth to self.

-        -  mustaqbil

Comments

Post a Comment

have a look at these too

They reside inside trees

  entry 66  July 11, 2020 At some level, I like to personify stuff and all might be that’s somewhat acted as immunity against narcissism and hedonism. My Baji (Grandfather) was a straight forward and a bit rough kind of person. One who had served in the army during two very decisive wars (that of ’47, as a young recruit and ’71), It was normal of a person to be of that nature given the circumstances. He was a traveler and an explorer. He bought an Ambassador after retiring of the rank of Havaldar and drove it as a taxi. As a taxi driver, most of his expeditions were limited between Jammu and Srinagar. And how could one forget the heartiest desire of him to take me once to Patnitop, if everything went well. Alas! That could never happen as the incurable disease got better out of him. But one thing was obvious by the way he used to eulogize about Patnitop that that place had a special place inside his heart. And more than the desire of him to take me there I think he himself...

Don't Laugh Behind Back

2015 Who does not want to laugh and make fun. There are a few also who wants to laugh at others. In friends circle, friends laugh massively even the joke is of poor rating and many laugh not on joke but on a person who is telling it or whose fun being made. Sometimes deeds of having fun can exceed limits and can cause misfortune. Only those either who lacks self respect or declared themself as loser make fun of unknown person. " UNKNOWN PERRSON " means unknown person. If you make fun of passerby, start laughing on the way others are dressed or their way of talking, walking and eating than i doubt yourself, and if i do so i doubt self. A teacher is harassing child by hitting sarcastic remarks and you are enjoying, please think by exchanging positions. There are many who comments on passer-by. But for me the ones who are standing beside and laughing are bigger culprits. Laughing is good for health. Being human is a privilege and don't waste it by laughing unhealthily. They...