Its been over six years now since I started this blog journey. Not at all emotional or a feat to celebrate. This is my 51st entry to this blog. It is not me, just a reflection of a figment of my ever-evolving thought process. A lot has changed and a lot has remained the same. If someone asks me about the reason for publishing the blog than I would simply say that at first I started this as a way to shed mind's entropy and be at ease but later on it became a purpose. I have never written anything with an intention to earn reputation or fame, the very basis of the motivation behind was to make an intriguing impact on the reader and on self. All those who have expressed their likes and dislikes, I'm completely thankful to them.
Appreciation does serve as a signal for being on right track but it's the criticism that motivates a person to improve. There were few completely unexpected appraisals which made me feel like as a winner of some renowned literary award. I have always remained truthful and original without trying to do so, it all came up to me naturally and never forced the mind to make stories of fascination for fascination. If my letters would be able to motivate and inspire someone, tell someone that s/he is not the only one suffering or surviving and act as inspiration, my purpose of this blog would be served. My children or grandchildren might one day read this and feel proud of their heritage. These all are the reasons which have kept me motivated to continue.
Appreciation does serve as a signal for being on right track but it's the criticism that motivates a person to improve. There were few completely unexpected appraisals which made me feel like as a winner of some renowned literary award. I have always remained truthful and original without trying to do so, it all came up to me naturally and never forced the mind to make stories of fascination for fascination. If my letters would be able to motivate and inspire someone, tell someone that s/he is not the only one suffering or surviving and act as inspiration, my purpose of this blog would be served. My children or grandchildren might one day read this and feel proud of their heritage. These all are the reasons which have kept me motivated to continue.
Why i prefer writing ?...
यह रोग दूर।

Comments
Post a Comment