Once during rejoicing cycle of my life I met someone special whom I think gonna remember for my entire life span . I must confess that period of my life was the most happiest, lively, worth living period till that moment of life. That person's saying that still inspires me and motivates me is,"when you get a chance to be happy, enjoy that moment to the fullest as you might not get to live that moment again". It took me little long time to realise the meaning behind those precious words but now as I do know now, I try to implement it whenever I get a chance. Sometime I may fail but I do give it a try.
I truly have no idea about how atheist react when they face the adverse situation. As when a person with a humble faith encounter with harsh ambience, it does not matter how alone one is, he always got that one companion who guides him towards the light. I am not at all sceptical about the former or enforcing the later ones. As I stated earlier I simply don't know as I am not one among them nor I have encountered one in my life hitherto. If they don't believe in Supreme that does not mean that they possess disbelief. They might have strong faith in self. If I talk about myself I am a person with faith, albeit it deviated many a times but it never got diminished. And the main reason for my belief is my mother's firm belief, her's even never deviated. She has faced a lot or I would say suffered a lot but she never lost credence. Then who should I be at the authority of questioning His existence.
The more I got exposed to the reality of life, the more I realized that while being in jubilation I recalled him barely but during distress, He becomes the saviour. Harder I fell, firmer I prayed. I shyingly laugh when i memorize my childhood time dream of renouncing the materialistic world, go to Himalaya and do penance there in order to please the god to obtain boon of becoming a superhero. Let's be clear for all good reasons that I have no such plan at present as i doubt my ability to meditate as well as celibate.
Immunization is the process where a person is vaccinated in order to made immune or resistant to an infectious disease. Vaccine stimulates the body's own immune system to protect the person against subsequent infection or disease. That's what hard patches in life does to us. They immune us against future bad times. They strengthens our mind, its ability to fight them in an event of face-off. But sometimes no matter how many times one got vaccinated still certain happenings seems as a blow of thunder from Thor's Hammer. A blow with an EMF which transpires through each and every cell of the body in order to cause a major breakdown.
After all this didacticism, the most essential question that errupts is Why do we suffer? Is it just funk psychological state or bonafide grevious? Only the ones those who ever experience such situation could answer them the best. Exercising my sacrosanct right of expressing I must say that it is dire blend of both. It is very tiring, insomniac and seems perpetual.
Would this analogy of vaccination and suffering digest well with others, I simply don't care as I find it quite a strong consolidating motivation to myself. Because I know that after dissipation of that big blow the future ones gonna discern like the thunder that you see far away on a rainy day while walking on the rooftop which catches you all with a little frightening and awes lately. And you start seeing that former wrath among HIS many wonders.
The most rudimentary thing in this whole process is the most used, the most inspiring and the shortest of all saying of 'NEVER GIVE UP'. Keep fighting without losing hope as I can tell you with my own experiences and boastfully after watching cinematic artefact The Shawshank Redemption that "Hope is a wonderful thing, my friend".
- #RAJJEकराखड़DE
Comments
Post a Comment