Many a times Person encounters a Mystery. That mystery seems quite fascinating. Just attracts and raises deep questions in mind and inspires to solve it. At first person tries hard to stay away thinking it might be a trap or test to evaluate the Human inside. But no matter how hard one tries to stay away, one simply start moving on a mission. A mission to find clues which can help to solve. Some clues motivates and some proves mere offsettings. Mystery tries to give rise to temptations. In short one can compare that mystery to Apsaras of Devlok who are sent from Heaven to check the commitment of the great Sages . Mind splits into fragments. In democracy majority prevails but Heart is an Autocrat . The only thing that bothers is to make efforts because at the verge of collapsing you might regret that God provided mortality to solve but you failed your self. He provided such great opportunity, even the mystery passed by you in order to lure you but you did nothing. Without thinking of consequences, as humans misconceptulises , he thinks that every mystery is a source of Treasure and process of solving is like Treasure Hunt. And solving it gonna make him happiest person alive. While maturing I realised not every mystery is a source to hidden treasure and not every mysteries are meant to be solved. I encountered a Mystery, after lot of resisting started walking towards to approach a point where i will emerge victorious. I die-hardly wanted to clear the doubts , was even willing to give up my Dream of Life for that alluring Mystery. Never begged in front of God before but from Him i begged to provide solution. How special I used to feel.
But the more i came close to the vicinity of the solution more regretful i started feel. From that micron distance I wished that I should have left it unsolved, why the hell i choose to Hunt. Life would have been quite peaceful if that Mystery just remained Mystery. I don't feel low but yes i do feel anger churning inside. Because I'm not the only one to get whole share of Blame, that Mystery got some share too. I would have been lying on my death bed thinking that now i will ask the answer of that Mystery to God. But that wasn't my destiny. My destiny was to solve it by myself. I tried , i won but i failed.
At the end I found myself maybe that was my Treasure .
- #RAJJEकराखड़DE
Comments
Post a Comment