Sometimes feel so low that I start questioning my own identity. Full thoughts start arising inside. That thoughts may serve as sign of caution or usually depresses whole moral. Nothing seems right , everything become wrong. The big goal of life seems impossible to achieve as mind start visualising all the obstacles of the path. All the responsibility towards my family start filling up the top from whom I might be unaware in general. The whole world seems like crap. No one is your friend , no one is your brother , no one gives shit for you and many others negtive feels conquers the bloodly flesh. Not just world , start hating self. It is very bad and tense situation. Don't want to talk, just love the loneliness and the silence. Can't blame others for such condition of self. I think I am responsible for all this. Society is all about stereotypes. Earlier when while attending the function of hundred and no one knows your presence except your mother or when teacher used to have one or two favourite child and Wholesome dedicated to them or with sheer power saying anything and no one cares even after listening. That all gotta hurt man. I am not a saint who can easily overcome. After all this rubbishness the best part the fight back starts. How can i ever be able to achieve my Dreams if i waste time in such paranoia state. I got to change not for other , not to please others but for self. That moment i start hitting my primary fist over secondary palm. I got to kill this feel. It can't conquer me. How will i face the most advanced challenges if i start pulling myself backward? Who the hell i am that people should care and respect? The truth is that I'm no one. Son to mother, brother to sister and friend to some , nothing else. I got to accept that fact. Yes one day they will do but first i got to achieve the Greatness. And it can't be done by just lying on bed and thinking anti logrithmic . Gotta rise up, raise the bar higher. Infinity is the limit. Everything happens for good. You need not to get depressed by small small issues. If someone rejected don't feel sad, take it as a mirror and make a commitment to self to become more strong and courageous so that if you encounter with that person, you could thank her/him for the most unintentional Help. World is full of opportunity. Life teaches many lessons and person must learn from them. Personality of one must be unique but not phobic to change. If a change for good knocks than welcome it.
Its just state of mind . Things which earlier seemed unpleasant or irritating start feeling normal even sometime great with passage of time. That doesn't mean the thing got changed,it just means you changed yourself. If everybody likes you ,care and respect you than you will become uninspiring. Praises matter than let criticism matter also. Use those words which acts as hurting agents as fuel of inspiration. If no one criticize you for being good or bad, you will never be able to Dream&Achieve .
Keep checking your limits because if you won't, you will never suceed.
Comments
Post a Comment