I hate myself,truly speaking . Some movies are really very inspiring . One such movie i watched is #HUGO . In that movie a small boy named Hugo said wordings. That all touched my heart. His words was,"this whole world is a big machine, as in machine every parts has its own task and there is no extra part . Same way we are small-2 parts of this massive machine and have definite task".
Red somewhere in a poem of my +2 grade text book-" History theirs whose language is sun". My English teacher said sun here means education. I don't know how sun=education. Teachers are also very hard to understand :-P
When great Sachin Tendulkar achieved milestone of 100th century in International cricket, he said something one very important thing i.e-"One must see dreams and i assure you that you will achieve all of them. Only thing you have to do is to see.
Thats right.People like Sachin Tendulkar ,Dhoni, Usain Bolt, AB, SRK, JT, etc-etc these all greats are not god's special one. They are not different from other homosapiens. The only thing which differentiate these from ordinary man is that they are big dreamer. They all have dreams and got accomplished not with ease but with lot of will and sheer determination.
DREAM
This five letter words possesses great power to change one's life. I am also big dreamer. They never let me to sleep. I donot what happens when i dream. To me dreams donot come to me when you are asleep but true dreams always come when you are awake and they never let you asleep. When i dream lots and lots of things happens inside me.
I now also have a dream which i have to attain. I am now damn sure that it will not change in future but will get stronger day by day. My dream is not a common one (I Think). I know it will test my life but i am ready for that. My mother ,my sister is with me. Above all #SJ is with me. I know they will definately help me.
Comments
Post a Comment