That was something i never expected in my life to happen.
That was so rude.Just on my hairstyle .Other guys also style their hairs.
My classteacher i think hates me.He just trashed me in front of whole class.It felt so bad.He not just insulted me but pointed on my family also.What he did was in excess.I never thought about that. I swear on that day i planned for haircut.But was my misfortune that he inspected before that.I was about to cry. But don't b'cuz donot want sympathy of my friends.I am sure when he was insulting me some of my classmate might took pleasure.
I have great respect for him . That's why i even not murmured a single word when he was bursting.He attacked me personally.That was hell bad.
After leaving school i went to barber shop and chopped my hair. I even don't possess my hair.
After +2 , i will become owner of my hair. The respect i had for him i think got ruined.That doesn't mean i will never wish him but i'm sure that it will be a formality.Which i hate to do.
Thanks Sir for your precious words for my family.
Whole day i just thinked about that incidence.Everyday my haters increases & i'm damn sure that one day i will prove them wrong.
Bloody hell! He thinks that i am irresponsible.
One day he will praise me.I know and i'm damn sure about that.
If he has just ordered me for haircut i must have done that.But he dodn't.He just attacked personally.Which i hate.
Sir i know more about how my mother manage my studies.You even don't know my full name and pointing on my family.That was unfair.
I hate me.
entry 66 July 11, 2020 At some level, I like to personify stuff and all might be that’s somewhat acted as immunity against narcissism and hedonism. My Baji (Grandfather) was a straight forward and a bit rough kind of person. One who had served in the army during two very decisive wars (that of ’47, as a young recruit and ’71), It was normal of a person to be of that nature given the circumstances. He was a traveler and an explorer. He bought an Ambassador after retiring of the rank of Havaldar and drove it as a taxi. As a taxi driver, most of his expeditions were limited between Jammu and Srinagar. And how could one forget the heartiest desire of him to take me once to Patnitop, if everything went well. Alas! That could never happen as the incurable disease got better out of him. But one thing was obvious by the way he used to eulogize about Patnitop that that place had a special place inside his heart. And more than the desire of him to take me there I think he himself...
Comments
Post a Comment