By God ! Yaar,
addicted to songs. Earliar i didnot like songs but now don't ask.
For me really stress-reliver.Provide great enthusiasm when listen. Now I personally really ask to God why he didnot provide me a throat for singing. Tries sometimes but all rubbish. There is my friend Shivam Jasrotia, he is really a rockstar for me. I am deviating. They have band named Ripazzzzz! .He is lead singer. Waiting for his first release . Songs make me feel like living. Songs can cry you,can amuse you , can generate excitement , confidence . I sometime really dream my self as singer and performing the Yariaan Song of Cocktail at our Farewell next year while listening that song. Only dream nothing else. Dream can come true but this one 101% sure that it will never.
Shivam i know you goona rock this world one day. Be optimistic toward your goal. You will phase many obstruction but never panic.
Friends will be there for your help.
&I am sure that one day i will be playing your songs in my playlist.
Sharing this while earphones on & listening music.
Comments
Post a Comment