As i have mentioned in My First day at A.P.S Janglot about my early day in 9th standard. First day not went great but after that there was new beginning.
I made commitment to prove my self.I changed my way of learning. Now i started conceptual learning . Earliar i just cram the text. My S.Sc. teacher one day praises me. That gave me some confidence. I was quite child . Didnot talk unnecessarily. That was main reason for lacking behind. Out of six teacher i think hardly two of them knew my name. My family was deligted with my performance in Assessments. I was not open to my friends. Even was very shy. Never boost up myself with confidence to shook hand with buddies. We used to play lot of football in games period . My friend Anchal and i dream of representing our school at Cluster level. We talk about jersey no. . There were three sections of 9th class and hardly only my section knew me. Less confidence was always the key for my lacking.
Never made fun with guys. Frankly speaking i was very boring guy. Nittin was topper of our class. I used to talk with him of some knowledgeable thinkings. There was a guy name Dheerej with whom i used to sit. He was funny character. All class called him Diru .
Many of my class teacher as well as my classmates never understood me.
Session was at the verge of ending. We had our examinations.
On last day i met some guys to say them good-bye&best of luck for result.
On result day i went to school with my mother. My mother got reportcard. I passed the class. That was last day of my 9th grade.
(I know it took time to adapt yourself in new surrounding but i took lot of time then also i was not fully settle. Whole year was like cocktail.
At the end a confession: I cried about 5times in 9th grade. "So what else , a guy in 9 th , cried for 5 time".
oh ! man its sounds good
"a guy in 9 th , cried for 5 time".
Comments
Post a Comment