Skip to main content

My Chemistry Practicle

I was late.I didn’t have lab. Manual. I didn’t have Lab. Coat.
Went in Lab. ,Mam said,”Get out”.I came back to my class.Buddies asked me what happens .I replied them that mam ordered me to stay out of lab.There was one more guy of my class who is in 11 for 2nd year cuz’ he failed to pass 11th in his first attempt. I didn’t requires any extra marks to pass this class because my quota of 33% got full in unit tests.But the other guy with me need marks from this practicle to fill his quota.One of my friend Prateek went to lab and said to mam that the guy i mentioned above is weeping. And mam asked to him of me. She send massage to me to come back in the lab and perform practicle.Mam make some groups of 5 children each.My group was of 3 boys & 2 girls. She gave us experiment to perform Titrarion. In our group only i knew the procedure to perform it. We performed it. And i think our group was only one to perform it well. Than the no. came of experiment to determine the given salt. I didnot attended that practicle. I told to mam that i didnot know this. She said to be quite and perform it.I didnot performed it.And after that she gave us sheets to write the experiments which she had given to us. I filled the basic details . The guy i mentioned above was standing besides me. I took his sheet , gave mine sheet to him and wrote the experiments. He gave me coffeebite candy as thanksgiving. I accepted that and ate them while writing. I helped him,I didnot filled mine.After that VIVA came. My turn came.Mam asked group of Al. I answered correctly. And than she asked me to show the sheet. I replied that i hadnot performed that experiment mam. She askef me question that ,”Why you donot learn”.I replied that i don’t know. She persist me to answer her.I wasnot willing to answer her but at the and i lost my patiance and answered her ,” i have no interest in chemistry.I donot require chem. to attain my goal”.She than in irritation said me to get out of the lab.
I really had bad time in practicle.
Sorry Mam.
Now i can say Chem. is not meant for me. Its for Thomson , Rutherford , Avogadro , Heisensburg , Goldstien , etc. etc. .
I know u got bored of me.

Comments

have a look at these too

They reside inside trees

  entry 66  July 11, 2020 At some level, I like to personify stuff and all might be that’s somewhat acted as immunity against narcissism and hedonism. My Baji (Grandfather) was a straight forward and a bit rough kind of person. One who had served in the army during two very decisive wars (that of ’47, as a young recruit and ’71), It was normal of a person to be of that nature given the circumstances. He was a traveler and an explorer. He bought an Ambassador after retiring of the rank of Havaldar and drove it as a taxi. As a taxi driver, most of his expeditions were limited between Jammu and Srinagar. And how could one forget the heartiest desire of him to take me once to Patnitop, if everything went well. Alas! That could never happen as the incurable disease got better out of him. But one thing was obvious by the way he used to eulogize about Patnitop that that place had a special place inside his heart. And more than the desire of him to take me there I think he himself...

The worst about failure

  entry 65 September   9, 2020 This year started with a ray of hope, as usually every year does, that this year I’ll be realizing my dream, this year I’ll turn my persistence to pay all the dues, and that this year I’ll be bringing the happiest moment in my mother's life. I’m a believer in dreams and I dare you that I’ll prove you wrong if you ever doubted my worth. Each one is aware of one’s worth and makes efforts in order to earn admiration. You have seen your fellow men succeed and you know that you are no less than them. You do envy them for a little, then everything becomes as usual and but yes you do solidify your belief of achieving the desire by self-suggestion that if they can, you can. There are no absolutes, only relatives and I dare if some questions this essay’s morality on comparison bias. No matter how personal our goals are, they are inspired via relativity. The worst thing of all failure isn’t the pain inflicted by the result but the thought of again failin...

Don't Laugh Behind Back

2015 Who does not want to laugh and make fun. There are a few also who wants to laugh at others. In friends circle, friends laugh massively even the joke is of poor rating and many laugh not on joke but on a person who is telling it or whose fun being made. Sometimes deeds of having fun can exceed limits and can cause misfortune. Only those either who lacks self respect or declared themself as loser make fun of unknown person. " UNKNOWN PERRSON " means unknown person. If you make fun of passerby, start laughing on the way others are dressed or their way of talking, walking and eating than i doubt yourself, and if i do so i doubt self. A teacher is harassing child by hitting sarcastic remarks and you are enjoying, please think by exchanging positions. There are many who comments on passer-by. But for me the ones who are standing beside and laughing are bigger culprits. Laughing is good for health. Being human is a privilege and don't waste it by laughing unhealthily. They...