Feeling great played lot of football at school. Was nice. Birthday of one of my bff is coming. Me&my friend Aman tring to give him some surprise.But we are not sure that if we will be able to do that or not. Finger cross.
Sometime someone gives you feeling that he is very great toward you &you also feel that he is very good person but sometimes same person gives you very foul feeling.Don't know why but that happens with everyone for sure. I have experinced a lot in my friendship.
One day i was standing with my friend Anchal Jasrotia when assembly was going to happen. Talking of Indian victory in Kabbadi World cup.A guy came and shook hand with him.I was also there but he not did the same thing with me. I confess it really feel bad. Don't know why?I think its human nature.
Cont............ .
entry 66 July 11, 2020 At some level, I like to personify stuff and all might be that’s somewhat acted as immunity against narcissism and hedonism. My Baji (Grandfather) was a straight forward and a bit rough kind of person. One who had served in the army during two very decisive wars (that of ’47, as a young recruit and ’71), It was normal of a person to be of that nature given the circumstances. He was a traveler and an explorer. He bought an Ambassador after retiring of the rank of Havaldar and drove it as a taxi. As a taxi driver, most of his expeditions were limited between Jammu and Srinagar. And how could one forget the heartiest desire of him to take me once to Patnitop, if everything went well. Alas! That could never happen as the incurable disease got better out of him. But one thing was obvious by the way he used to eulogize about Patnitop that that place had a special place inside his heart. And more than the desire of him to take me there I think he himself...
Comments
Post a Comment