Today i said something to my mother.
I was sleeping early in morning and she came to me to woke me up.
She said to me,"Wake up son ,see the whole world is awaken up'.
&You know what i replied.
I was in dreaming and murmur,"Dunia ke piche chalne se kush nahi hota,Dunia ko apne piche chalana hota hai. Translation in English (You will get nothing while walking behind this crap! world,The main goal you get is when this whole world walk behind you)
Today Indian Cricketer Virender Sehwag playing his 100th test match. Such a great moment of his life. A living legend.
cont....
My Physics exam. is on Monday. Trying to prepare for it but can't. I am proud #Indian. Always chear players who represent my country at international event. I always dream to represent my nation but hoe don't know why . I know i play well but than also not get chance. People try to overcome on you but it depend on you if you give them chance to dominate you or take chance by your own. Earlier i was very innocent child .Innocent in the sense, people can easly take benifit of you. But now i am changed. Thanx to @makenoezplz ,my 10th standard class-teacher Ms. Shoba and my close friends. Once my teacher(mentioned earlier) said me,"M****h,why you remain so quite in class". And that wordings of my teacher changed by life foreever. After that my friends played a great role in my life. Now I am bold and can take chance,can do joke with friend,can create fun.I now know how friends and teacher play important role in once life.
Don't hate studies but i hate the whole system .
Now watching #IndVsEng.Enjoying.
Comments
Post a Comment