Skip to main content

Self Confession

I was really very upset that night on my doing. What i did i am going to share it with earthings.

I asked my mother what she have prepared for dinner. She told me Moong Dal. Which is not my favourite one. I was doing my dinner while watching with no interest. Dal was tasty but i think i have some attitude problem. My sister came to me and asked ,"Do you require any chappati ?". I didnot replied but she insisted me to reply for her question. She didnot go away but stay there and asked me same question. I lost my temper and threw chappati on her and left the dinner in annoyness. I straight away went to my bed and cover myself with quilt to cool myself. I thinked lot  about what i did and i was really ashamed. I had thrown food which was hurting me . Food which some people of my country only ate once in a day. I was regreting and tears were in my eyes for what i did. I came out of my room and touched feet of mother and sister and said sorry to them. They smiled but i didnot respond. I went back to my bed .
Tried to get sleep but couldn't. That act was not leting me to sleep. I than think why not to fast for whole day to confess to god for what i did with food.
Tommorow morning my mother came to my room to serve me a cup of tea. I refused. I didnot even ate breakfast. I was at home that day cuz there was holiday. Rats were running in my stomach but i was trying to control my self. I was counting hours. At 2 o'clock i broke my fast. The reason was that there was a choclate biscuit in front of me on table. My mouth started watering as i saw it. I did lots and lots of effort to control myself but at the end biscuit won. I ate it and than thinked what i did. Oh damn! I broke my fast . Now god will become more angry. I went to pooja room and leaned in front of god and pray for forgiveness.
After that i ate a bunch of grapes ,two-three oranges and than took meal of rice and rajma  .
I told mother why i was fasting. She complimented me that you was doing right to confess to god but you can't control your appetite and ate. Now pray to god and promise him that you will never perform that act again and if you did than you will never touch food.
I didnot made that promise because that was very big deal but i promise to mother and sister that i will never do that again.

Now i am happy,i am feeling lite by sharing whole bad incidence with the world.

Comments

Post a Comment